include($DOCUMENT_ROOT . "/css/footer.php"); ?>
[these issues are in PDF format]
- Issue 16: [unauthorized by Newsletter Dept., no hardcopy at con]
- Issue 15: " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
- Issue 14: Monday afternoon
- Issue 13: Monday morning
- Issue 42h: [unauthorized by Newsletter Dept.]
- Issue 12b: Sunday evening
- Issue 12a: Sunday early evening
- Issue 11: Sunday morning
- Issue 10: Saturday evening / Hugos
- Issue 09: Saturday afternoon
- Issue 08: Saturday mid-day
- Issue 07: Saturday morning
- Issue 06: Friday evening / Retro-Hugos
- Issue 05b: Friday afternoon
- Issue 05a: Friday afternoon
- Issue 04: Friday morning (& the Boston Globe obituary of George Flynn)
- Issue 03: Thursday evening
- Issue 02: Thursday afternoon
- Issue 01: Wednesday evening
The Noreascon Four at-con newsletters bring you the latest in announcements, program updates, reviews, and nonsense (particularly nonsense!), along with the ever-important evening party lists and reviews.
The Triplanetary Gazette is distributed at the Prudential Center entrance to the Hynes Convention Center, within Hall C (Noreascon's ConCourse) and near the Con Suite in the Sheraton Boston.
We welcome your comments, reviews and announcements. In fact, if you have information that you'd like to appear in the newsletter, please use our Newsletter Submission Form to let us know about it and when you'd like it to appear.
You can use the Submission Form throughout the convention, or you can walk your submission to the Newsletter Office, which will be prominently marked in Hall C (ConCourse).
Producing a newsletter takes lots of people with lots of different kinds of skills. Stop by the Newsletter Office, or the Volunteer Area in the ConCourse if you're interested in helping us with an issue or two.