$page_title = "Explore tomorrow at the World Science Fiction Convention"; ?>
include($DOCUMENT_ROOT . "/css/nav.php"); ?>
The Worldcon is coming to Boston on Labor Day
Weekend, 2004, and we hope you'll join us for some or
all five days of wonder! The World Science
Fiction Convention offers you people to meet,
things to do, and new worlds of the mind to explore.
Strange new worlds
Hundreds of Earth's best science fiction and fantasy authors, artists,
- Enjoy a full, interactive program of discussion panels, demos, debates,
readings, and casual chats with professionals, fans, and scientists.
- Discover the fantastic in our exhibits about science fiction and science
fact from tomorrow, today, and yesterday.
- TV and film sneak peeks, movies and anime not seen elsewhere, and
- Amazing art show of today's original work, including book covers,
gaming cards, wearable art, sculpture...plus a classic art retrospective.
- For sale: our dealers offer a stunning array of books, art, books, jewelry,
books, games, books, and rarities.
- Join now and help decide who wins the prestigious Hugo Awards
celebrating the brightest and the best of science fiction and fantasy.
- Daily special events featuring the Hugo Awards ceremony, the
Worldcon Masquerade, dances, concerts,
guest of honor presentations,
and more. So much more.
Plus: children's programming, gaming, hospitality areas, costuming,
music, and really, really neat people to meet. You can even lend a
hand and see the convention from the inside.
We're fans. Some of us are professional writers, editors, publishers, scientists,
artists, musicians, humorists, and merry pranksters. We come from
around the world and we welcome new friends and fellow travelers from
near and far. (Discounts may apply for interstellar travelers. Proof of extra-Solar
include($DOCUMENT_ROOT . "/css/footer.php"); ?>